Friday, February 8, 2008

Flora and My Crazy and Weird Stalker by Natalie


Flora: My Crazy and Weird Stalker
by Natalie


Finally! What a beautiful Tuesday morning! Joshua just gave me my favourite Rainbow Curry. Yum! I wonder what I will make the Professor tonight...? Hmmm.... I will give him a surprise Curry Rice meal! Today is my day off from work. As usual,my routine starts at the Bridge, looking at the cute fishies. Afterwards, I go to the Inn and finally I go to the Goddess Spring.

Well, I just saw a very large fish at the Bridge! I wish I could afford a fishing rod! I might have been able to make a curry meal from it for the Proffessor!

At the Inn,I got a warm welcome from Ruby and ate her fabulous cooking. Mmmm!Yummy! But her cooking is no match for mine! My cooking is the best!....I think!
Now it's 4:00pm. I'm going to head to the Goddess Spring. I love this place! It's so beautiful and I usually am by that big tree near the Spring. Let me go take a look at the Spring water. It's so sparkly!
'Today I meet a beautiful maiden hehehe!Ahh,that Flora hits me every time,' Daryl sneakily says. 'I shall claim her beauty! Ahhh,I can smell her fragrance of beauty on the floor!!! Hehehe! WAUGH!!!!!'
'Flora....she left!!!!! UGH!!!! Let me take a look by the Spring Lake. She's not here!She's vanished! WAUGH!!!' Daryl freaked out.
'Hey you! You,you STALKER! Stop stalking me! I may not look tough but I am more than it looks! I'm gonna beat you up if you get closer! I hate people who scare me and lie to me!' I shouted to Darryl.
'WAUGH! Flora! NOOOOO! I am your Prince in shining armour! I have come here to claim your beauty! Let me just get closer and get a little smooch...' Darryl exclaimed
POW!!!!!!!!!!!BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!POOF!!!!!!!!!!!!BAM!!!!!!!!!!!KICK!!!!!!!!!!!PUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'Ha! I told you I'm tougher than I look. Now you're beat up in wounds! That's what you get for spying on me you madman, crazy, wacky, weird scary stalker! DONT GET NEAR ME EVER AGAIN DARYL! Thinking I would like YOU! PLEASE!' I announced.
I beat him! Ha! I knew I had what it takes! I warn people about me and they never take me seriously! I may look nerdy and innocent and sweet, but I am a tough dansel in distress deep inside!
'Baby! Why did you do this to me???! WHY!!!!!! MY LOVE! I SHALL CLAIM YOU ONE DAY! YOU WILL SEE! THAT CARTER WILL BE NO MATCH FOR ME!' Daryl vowed.
Yeah,in his dreams! I headed for the Tent.
I told the Proffessor what happened. He just laughed in front of my face! Well,as a surprise...CURRY RICE!
'NOOOOOOO! PLEASE FLORA DON'T! NO MORE CURRY MEALS. I'M BEGGING YOU! IF YOU STOP MAKING CURRY RICE I WILL PAY YOU FOR YOUR EXCAVATING WORK!' Carter begged.
'Okay then. Pay me 1000G each 2 hours!' I reasoned
'Okay! Thank you for understanding me!' Carter thanked me
'Well since you said Curry Rice, I will make you from now on.....ULTIMATE CURRY!!!!'
I trapped him! Now I am getting paid and cook whatever I want and see him SUFFER!
'NOOOOOOO!NO!NO!NO!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE THING I DETEST THE MOST! WHY DID I COME UP WITH THIS NIGHTMARE?! NOW I HAVE TO PAY HER AND EAT HER HORRIBLE ULTIMATE CURRY. I DETEST THAT THE MOST...UGH!!!!!' Carter angrily stated.
I have both the brains and the strength! WOOO me! And people call ME weak!Hahaha!

******************************************

Note by Freyashawk: This event occurs both in the original HM DS and HM Cute for DS.
Story by Natalie, based on Flora's Event with Daryl, when you exit Sprite Company Tree on Tuesday

No comments: